Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Speaking of Plan B....

Alright, I would just like to say that I used "sporadic" in the title of my blog for a reason...yeah, so it's been two months since I've posted. My excuse: I don't have any adorable children to blog about. Anyway, excuses aside, I have some big news:

Remember how I was saying that I was going to Houston to do my student teaching....well, that's not happening anymore. It's not that I applied and didn't get in, I just really thought both options through, prayed about it, and came to the conclusion that I should stay here to finish up. I feel really good about my cooperating teacher - I'll be student teaching at Lakeridge Jr. High in Orem. I really love my ward and my roommates. I'm not going to lie - I am not loving the prospect of another winter here, but hey, you do what you gotta do. Anyway, just thought I should officially inform everyone. I turned in my student teaching application today. If all goes well, I'll be teaching next year!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I can't lie, it would be great to have you around for another year - we would miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, you're so awesome that anybody would be LUCKY to have you student teach them! No matter where you do it, you'll be a great asset to those around you. You're a sponge, too and will absorb what others have to give, as well. Best, v-aunt

    ReplyDelete