Friday, September 4, 2009

Just call him Adam!

Dave found out today that he got the part of Adam in 7 Brides for 7 Brothers. I called him and asked if he had gone to the school yet to see what part he got and he said I'm on the way now, I'll text you when I find out. A little later I get this text....."three words....I am ADAM!" We are really happy for him and he is really excited for the challenge and the great experience every show is, but especially to be a lead, it will be a lot of work, but a lot of fun at the same time. The show is at the beginning of November

3 comments:

  1. Haha! That's awesome. Go Dave! I mean Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will rock, Dave. Could you just speak to Saxton about adjusting the performance dates so that I could come???

    ReplyDelete
  3. . . . excuse me that's Awesome Adam! lol, proud of the man! v-aunt

    ReplyDelete